Wordle is back with another puzzle, and this puzzle will test your skills. In fact, if you’re struggling to figure out the answer to Wordle 304 on April 19, just head to the bottom of the page for some general tips and tricks, followed by three specific hints and guides. And don’t worry, this isn’t cheating, because these clues are spoiler-free and guilt-free. Good luck, you’ll need it.
A game that you can play in just a few minutes, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five-letter word in six guesses.
If you want to solve Wordle puzzles, you will need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 304 on April 19th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 304 tips and guides for April 19th…
1. Wordle 304 begins with the letter F.
2. Wordle 304 contains two vowels.
3. Do you need additional hints? just wait in lobby I will be with you soon.
“Certified alcohol aficionado. Organizer. Explorer. Lifelong writer. Falls down a lot. Proud social mediaholic. Freelance student.”